Italian Flatware, Fantasia Color Flatware Set
Eat the rainbow.
Liven up the table with this Italian-made, resin-handled flatware set. The colorful (and comfy) handles, set in sturdy stainless steel, are a funky break from all-silver and all-brass everything. And they just so happen to be made from a high-resistance resin that's akin to wood in sturdiness—but with the added benefit of being dishwasher safe. Fancy those bright colors? They'll stay that way, thanks to special glass fibers built right in...even after lots of trips through the wash cycle.
- 30 Piece Set + Bonus 2-Piece Serving Set includes six 5-Piece place settings: (6) salad forks, (6) dinner forks, (6) dinner knives, (6) soup spoons, (6) teaspoons and a Bonus Simple Serving Set: (1) Serving Spoon, (1) Serving Fork
40 Piece Set + Bonus 3-Piece Serving Set includes eight 5-Piece place settings: (8) salad forks, (8) dinner forks, (8) dinner knives, (8) soup spoons, (8) teaspoons and a Bonus 3-Piece Serving Set: (1) Serving Spoon, (1) Serving Fork, (1) Large Serving Spoon
60 Piece Set + Bonus 7-Piece Serving Set includes twelve 5-Piece place settings: (12) salad forks, (12) dinner forks, (12) dinner knives, (12) soup spoons, (12) teaspoons and a Bonus 7-Piece Serving Set: Simple Servers (Set of 2), Salad Servers (Set of 2), a Large Serving Spoon, Cake Server, and a Gravy Ladle
Photography by Rocky Luten, Alpha Smoot, & Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
18/10 stainless steel with a resin handle
Salad Fork is 6.87” L; dinner fork is 7.75” L; dinner knife is 8.75” L; soup spoon is 6.87” L; teaspoon is 5.25” L
Mixed Color Sets
- Sea (Mixed Set) includes a forest dessert fork, sage dinner fork, cobalt dinner knife, sky blue dessert spoon, and china dinner spoon.
- Coastal (Mixed Set) includes a vanilla dessert fork, sage dinner fork, lapis dinner knife, grey dessert spoon, and sky blue dinner spoon.
- Dune (Mixed Set) includes a grey dessert fork, sage dinner fork, oatmeal dinner knife, grey dessert spoon, and sage dinner spoon.
- Earth (Mixed Set) includes a cobalt dessert fork, grey dinner fork, sage dinner knife, brown dessert spoon, and grey dinner spoon.
Care & Notes +-
Please note, the lightest colors of Fantasia (vanilla, china, oatmeal, pale rose, and sky blue) can stain if the handles are soaked in darker liquids.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Columnist Emily Connor shows us why cooking in a single skillet makes cleanup easier, yes—but also why it makes dinner a lot tastier, too.
In her monthly column, Dinner's Ready, contributor Emily Connor shares three satisfying, ultra-tasty recipes that you can pretty much make in your sleep.
We're calling it saucepan-pourri.