If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Cevapcici with Lime Mayo Dip
- Tomato-Glazed Cocktail Meatballs with Bacon
- Veal Marsala Meatballs
- Chicken Meatball Tikka Masala
- Truly Tender Meatballs in Rich Tomato Sauce
- Lamb Kebabs with Mint Chutney
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- "Oh No You Didn't" - "Yes I Did" Meatballs
- Buffalo, Mushroom and Feta Meatballs with San Marzano Tomato Sauce
- Myrtle's Meatball Recipe
- Lamb Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce
- Fish Meatballs in Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
- Nonna's Meatballs
- Knock-off Leon Moroccan Meatballs
- Pearl Balls
- Meatballs with Currants and Pine Nuts
- Wild Salmon Ginger Meatballs
- No More Turkey Leftovers - Lamb Meatballs
- Stewed Pork Meatballs and Escarole with Crisped Shiitakes
- Lion's Head Meatballs
- Aunt Julie's Meatballs
- Lulu Kabobs
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.