Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Romantic French Lentil Salad
- Vermouth-Laced French Lentil Soup with Two Celeries
- Lentils and Basmati with Tamarind, Coconut, Cilantro and Black Caraway
- Ubriaco Zuppa di Lenticchie (Drunken Lentil Soup)
- Akara' aka Lentil or Bean Fritters
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Green Lentils with Ginger, Miso and Shiitakes
- Mock Chopped "Liver"
- Red Lentil Curry
- Warm Lentil Salad with Bacon
- Pakistani-style White Lentils with a Sizzling Oil Garnish
- Fugly Lentils and Drunken Pig
- Masoor Dal and Carrot Soup with Cashew and Cilantro Pistou
- The BLT Salad - Bacon, Lentil and Tomato
- Sri Lankan Masur Dal with Tamarind, Curry Leaves & Coconut Milk
- Orange-Scented Lentil Salad with Wilted Escarole
- Curried Red Lentil Soup with Jalapeno, Ham and Lemon
- Spiced Pink Lentils
- "Daal" me up
- Indian Spiced Lentils
- Warm Lentil Salad with Swiss Chard, Feta and Red Wine-Black Pepper Vinaigrette
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.