If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Here are the recipes that intrigued us this week.
- My Best Roast Chicken
- Helen talks a big game, but she has yet to make this for us.
- Elegant Easy Chicken
- We like that the chicken breast is flattened like a Paillard.
- Chicken Dijon Stew
- Chicken Mustard Croquettes
- Chicken Pot Pie Provencale
- You'd need to be up for an all-day project, but it looks gorgeous.
- Big Zombie Mustard Chicken Tagine with Couscous
- The mustard isn't the star of this show, but the dish is sweet and spicy in all the right ways.
- Whiskied Roasted Parsnip and Apple Puree
- Who doesn't want whiskey in their parsnips?
- Sweet Potato Puree with Goat's Cheese and Smoked Paprika
- Grated Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Puree
- Cool technique.
- Cumin-Scented Puree of Autumn 'Oranges'
- Venetian Pumpkin and Chestnut Puree
- Crazy Parsnip Carrot Puree with Frico
- Get your fric on.
- Butternut Squash Puree with Honey Sage Butter
- Great technique: the sage is fried in butter, and then the butter is browned and
- poured over the puree.
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.