Here are the recipes that intrigued us this week.
- My Best Roast Chicken
- Helen talks a big game, but she has yet to make this for us.
- Elegant Easy Chicken
- We like that the chicken breast is flattened like a Paillard.
- Chicken Dijon Stew
- Chicken Mustard Croquettes
- Chicken Pot Pie Provencale
- You'd need to be up for an all-day project, but it looks gorgeous.
- Big Zombie Mustard Chicken Tagine with Couscous
- The mustard isn't the star of this show, but the dish is sweet and spicy in all the right ways.
- Whiskied Roasted Parsnip and Apple Puree
- Who doesn't want whiskey in their parsnips?
- Sweet Potato Puree with Goat's Cheese and Smoked Paprika
- Grated Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Puree
- Cool technique.
- Cumin-Scented Puree of Autumn 'Oranges'
- Venetian Pumpkin and Chestnut Puree
- Crazy Parsnip Carrot Puree with Frico
- Get your fric on.
- Butternut Squash Puree with Honey Sage Butter
- Great technique: the sage is fried in butter, and then the butter is browned and
- poured over the puree.
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.