This week's community-tested Editors' Picks yielded more fantastic results, as you can see above in Catherinejagers' photo of Stefano Coppola's Grill-Roasted Meatloaf and lastnightsdinners' photo of coffeefoodwritergirl's Wilted Spinach Salad with Balsamic Caramelized Red Onions.
You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. Thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. This is a valuable, and much appreciated, contribution to the site.
We'd like to reiterate that Editors' Picks are meant to be the best of the best. Not every candidate that got a positive review was selected as an Editors' Pick and, by the same token, even if we didn't select a candidate, that doesn't mean it's a bad recipe. If the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged! We hope this process makes sense, but if not, please continue to give us feedback!
- Editors' Picks for Week 39
- Panko Crusted Mozzarella Stuffed Japanese Curry Meatloaf
- Chicken and Shrimp Meatloaf with Whole Grain Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Mom's Italian Style Meatloaf
- Meatloaf to Come Home For
- Grill-Roasted Meatloaf
- Wilted Spinach Salad with Balsamic Caramelized Red Onions
- Better than Creamed Spinach Spinach
- Italian Spinach Dressing
- Triple Cheese Spinach Tarts
- Sneaky Spinach, 'shrooms and Bowties
- Spanakopita Hand Pies
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.