If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Week 48
- Sesame Encrusted Salmon with Pinot Noir Reduction
- Tangy Teriyaki Salmon
- Slow Cooked Salmon Fillets with Savory Sweet Pea Shoot Soy Sauce
- Salmon Ochazuke (tea rice)
- Peppery Salmon Cakes
- Ouzo Cured Salmon
- Lemon Cream Roast Salmon with Whipped Parsnips
- Grilled Salmon with Black Beans
- Salmon Moqueca
- Salmon with Wasabi Creme Fraiche
- Salmon with Horseradish Sauce
- Za'atar Scented Salmon and Eggplant
- Caesar Salad with Anchovy Wrapped Garlic and Savory Lemon Sabayon
- My Classic Caesar
- Triple Citrus Caesar
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Anchovy-Caesar Vinaigrette and Garlic-Parmesan Croutons
- Romaine Lettuce dressed with Anchovy Puree, Crumbled Hard Boiled Egg and Toasted Whole Grain Bread Bites
- Caesar and the Goddess
- Ides of March Caesar; a Tale of Two 'chovies
- Caesar Bread Salad or Panzanella Giulio
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 22, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes: