If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've seen various recipes for watermelon salad. Paula, Oprah...many have a version to offer. In this salad I love the fresh tastes of summer converging into a single bite that cools you off even on the hottest of days. —mustardseed
- 3 cups Arugula
- 2 cups Chopped watermelon
- Drizzle of Balsamic Glaze
- 2 ounces Crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup Chopped mint
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Place arugula on plate or in bowl. Add chopped watermelon on top. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Crumble 2 oz. of feta across salad. Drizzle with olive oil and top with chopped mint.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
That's My Jam
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
Lemonade, sans recipe.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Green pesto is so last summer.