If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rejoice! This 1:1:1 ratio will be the easiest cocktail recipe you’ll ever memorize. This drink is at its finest as an aperitif; all those tasty herbs wake up and cleanse the taste buds. —Erika Kotite
- 1 ounce smooth gin (I like Tanqueray or Plymouth)
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Orange peel (for garnish)
- Stir gin, Campari and vermouth in a shaker or mixing glass filled partway with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with an orange twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.