If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rejoice! This 1:1:1 ratio will be the easiest cocktail recipe you’ll ever memorize. This drink is at its finest as an aperitif; all those tasty herbs wake up and cleanse the taste buds. - Erika Kotite
- 1 ounce smooth gin (I like Tanqueray or Plymouth)
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Orange peel (for garnish)
- Stir gin, Campari and vermouth in a shaker or mixing glass filled partway with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with an orange twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.