If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fragrant simple and delicious frittata will brighten your morning. It's perfect for a Sunday brunch (or whenever you feel like making it). Works great for low-carb lifestyle, as it offers substance without the floury crust. —Eat Already!
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut small
- 3/4 cup hard cheese like Asiago, Romano, or Gryere, grated
- 1-2 ripe heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
- Preheat the oven to 350F (170C).
- Beat the eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onions, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer onions into an oven safe dish. Add broccoli florets, distributing them evenly over the onions.
- Pour the egg mix over the broccoli. Add cheese over eggs.
- Arrange tomato slices over the cheese in a pretty way. It will look stunning if different color tomatoes are used.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until tomatoes are wilted and egg mix is set, but still somewhat soft.
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.