If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I take my game day food seriously and you should, too. It's not every day we can get away with frying all the things and washing them down with beer. So let's go all the way. Let's put bacon in everything. Let's use Cheetos to coat jalapeño poppers that are stuffed with cheese, bacon, and peppers.
Go team! —molly yeh
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 ounces or 1/2 cup chopped pimientos or roasted red pepper
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 8 jalapeños, stemmed, cut lengthwise, and with the seeds removed
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups cheetos, ground in a food processor
- Oil, for frying
- Make the filling by combining the first seven ingredients.
- Stuff the jalapeño halves with the filling and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Set up three bowls. In the first, mix together flour with a pinch of salt and a few cracks of pepper. In the second, beat the eggs with the milk, a pinch of salt, and a few cracks of pepper. In the third, place the cheeto crumbs.
- Coat the stuffed peppers in flour, the egg mixture, and then the cheeto crumbs. Deep fry at 365º F for two minutes each or bake at 350º F for 30 minutes.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.