If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup ancini de pepe, Israeli couscous or orzo
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups warmed chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, stems trimmed
- 1 cup peas (frozen and thawed)
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat butter in a medium saucepan over high heat; add onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in pasta to coat with oil, then wine; cook until wine has evaporated, about 1 minute. Stir in 2 cups stock and season with salt and pepper; cover saucepan and transfer to the oven to bake 15 minutes.
- As risotto bakes, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and peas and cook, tossing occasionally, until spinach wilts and peas are warmed through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir mascarpone into risotto. Serve risotto topped with spinach and peas.
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.