If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Three ingredients with the help of a little salt, olive oil and one skillet join together to deliver a sweet and savory bite of spring that melts in your mouth. —TasteFood
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 - 1/2" slices baguette
- 8 ramps, ends trimmed, leaves trimmed and reserved
- sea salt
- 1 ball buffalo mozzarella (approx. 6 ounces) room temperature, cut in half, each half cut in 4 slices
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange baguette slices in one layer. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Remove.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add ramps; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. Sauté until golden brown and soft. Remove from heat. Slice ramps in half lengthwise.
- Take 4 reserved ramp leaves and stack on top of one another. Roll up lengthwise. Cut horizontally in thin strips.
- To assemble arrange crostini on platter. Arrange slice of mozzarella on crostini. Top with ramps. Garnish with ramp leaf chiffonade. Sprinkle with a little sea salt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ramps
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.