If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick, easy, healthy, and makes a delicious lunch. Add some feta or goat cheese to make a more protein-rich meal. —katiebakes
- scant 2 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups couscous
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow squash
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame
- In a medium size saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add couscous and next 4 ingredients; stir well, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- In a small cup, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and lemon rind. Add to couscous along with parsley, mint, basil, and edamame.
- Serve immediately or chill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.