If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Fresh Plums with Honeyed Mascarpone and Cherry Balsamic Reduction
- Plum Sorbet with Cardamom, Ginger and Vanilla
- Ricotta and Plum Tartlets
- Black Plum Black Pepper Gelato
- Sugared Country Plum Pie
- Roasted Plums with Bay Leaf Creme Anglaise
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Spiced Plum and Port Jam
Tarte aux Quetches
- Plum & Ricotta Crostini
- Red Wine-Honey Plum Sauce
- Stone Cold Soup
- Jewish Plum Soup with Sour Cream
- Plum Tart/Crisp
- Simple Plum Cake
- Sugar Plum Sherbet with Star Anise
- Plum and Blueberry Custard Tart with a Hazelnut Crust
- Caramelized Plum Ravioli
- Spiced Plum Cheese Round
- Sage Infused Plum-Blackberry-Honey-Gelato
- Bruschetta with Plums Serrano Ham and Ricotta
- Plum Prosecco Sorbet