If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Know your (stone) fruit.
Summertime is made infinitely better by the arrival of stone fruit. Fresh peaches, apricots, nectarines, plums, and cherries are perfect on their own, but it's always a good idea to sneak them into pies, tarts, crumbles, crisps, and even salads. Read up on the juicy details, then enjoy stone fruit all season long.
- How to buy, store, and prepare stone fruits. (Saveur.)
- Everything you wanted to know about peaches, plums, and apricots. (Food52.)
- 12 ways to cook with stone fruits. (The New York Times.)
- If you don't have a cherry pitter on hand, here's a handy trick. (The Kitchn.)
- Make sure to save those pits! You can use them later. (Bon Appétit.)
Stone fruit lovers -- share your secrets in the comments!