If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
The sun is shining, the weather is warm, and it's prime time to host a potluck. Because summer potlucks run the risk of being entirely berry desserts or tomato salads, we've rounded up a spread of savory and sweet dishes to cook this weekend. All you have to do is send out the invites. (And read these links.)
- Start things off with a salad. This cherry and halloumi one should do the trick. (In Praise of Leftovers.)
- Swap traditional beef sliders for fried green tomatoes and shrimp. (The Candid Appetite.)
- A vegan antipasto that everyone will enjoy. (Hortus.)
- This spicy, cheesy tart lets summer's juicy tomatoes shine. (The ABCD's of Cooking.)
- Stone fruit is only made better by throwing it on the grill -- and serving it with an almond marscarpone dip. (Dessert for Two.)
- Summertime on a stick: chocolate and vanilla froyo pops. (Edible Perspective.)
- A light, flavorful cake made with yogurt and blueberries. (Canelle et Vanille.)
- For something more decadent, try these pecan chocolate chip blondies. (M Bakes.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!