We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Now that the fall equinox has come and gone, it's time to turn on your ovens and stand over your stoves for hours upon hours. Roast a rack of lamb, bake an espresso-chocolate coffee cake, stir a perfectly creamy risotto, and poach pears in St. Germain. And do it all with a big fat smile on your face because fall is here and that means apple things and sweaters and pumpkin pie. If you're not quite ready to say goodbye to summer, you will be after reading these links.
- Roast a rack of lamb with coriander and fennel, then serve it with mint chimichurri. (Local Milk.)
- For an easy yet elegant breakfast, bake eggs with kale and ricotta. (Camille Styles.)
- Add espresso powder and chocolate chips to take your standard coffee cake to the next level. (Pastry Affair.)
- The makings of a perfect (not-too-sweet) fall dessert are poached pears, creamy labneh, and candied pistachios. (Nothing but Delicious.)
- These apple, coconut, and banana muffins are a wholesome addition to your breakfast repertoire. (Bonnie Delicious.)
- When you crack open these gluten-free chocolate cakes, you'll be rewarded with a melty peanut butter filling. (London Bakes.)
- Whip up a batch of this creamy risotto with peas and crispy proscuitto. (Two Red Bowls.)
- Use up the last of summer's plums in a crumble galette with marzipan. (Hummingbird High.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!