If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Your guide to perfect pancakes.
The word pancake is synonymous with happiness. It evokes childhood memories, signals a special occasion, and promises plenty of butter and maple syrup in your future. Pancakes, whether sweet or savory, are filling, comforting, and customizable. They provide the perfect canvas to showcase the season's best offerings -- berries in the summertime, pumpkin in the fall -- and they give you an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast. What could be better? Whip up a big batch this weekend. These links will show you how.
- Follow this one easy tip for evenly browned pancakes every time. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- Avoid these ten common pancake mistakes. (Bon Appétit.)
- Can't eat wheat? Don't fret! Just make them with these alternative flours. (Food52.)
- A pancake is only as good as what you put in it. Try one (or all) of these mix-in suggestions. (The Kitchn.)
- Made too many? Freeze them! Your future self will thank you for it. (Martha Stewart.)
What are your tips for perfect pancakes? Share them with us in the comments!