If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
The countdown to Thanksgiving is officially on! If you're looking for a few out-of-the-box ideas for what to serve on Turkey Day -- be it hasselback sweet potatoes for breakfast or salted chocolate-pumpkin babka for dessert -- we've got you covered. Just read these links:
- Mix up some pomegranate cranberry rum punch to serve with dinner. (Vegetarian Ventures.)
- A hearty breakfast like hasselback sweet potatoes provides fuel for a day of cooking. (And eating.) (My Name is Yeh.)
- For a variation on the original, try these miso butter mashed potatoes this year. (I Am a Food Blog.)
- Give kabocha pie an extra dose of richness with a swirl of crème fraîche. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
- Pumpkin and chocolate go together perfectly in this babka. (Hummingbird High.)
- And for more chocolate-pumpkin action, make these brownies. (Edible Perspective.)
- Make a classic apple pie, but dress it up in a beautiful, intricate crust. (Crepes of Wrath.)
- Or use brown sugar and maple syrup to take a traditional pumpkin pie to a new level. (Simply Scratch.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!