We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
The countdown to Thanksgiving is officially on! If you're looking for a few out-of-the-box ideas for what to serve on Turkey Day -- be it hasselback sweet potatoes for breakfast or salted chocolate-pumpkin babka for dessert -- we've got you covered. Just read these links:
- A hearty breakfast like hasselback sweet potatoes provides fuel for a day of cooking. (And eating.) (My Name is Yeh.)
- For a variation on the original, try these miso butter mashed potatoes this year. (I Am a Food Blog.)
- Give kabocha pie an extra dose of richness with a swirl of crème fraîche. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
- And for more chocolate-pumpkin action, make these brownies. (Edible Perspective.)
- Make a classic apple pie, but dress it up in a beautiful, intricate crust. (Crepes of Wrath.)
- Or use brown sugar and maple syrup to take a traditional pumpkin pie to a new level. (Simply Scratch.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Vegetarian Ventures, My Name is Yeh, The Bojon Gourmet, I Am a Food Blog
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Hummingbird High, Edible Perspective, Simply Scratch, Crepes of Wrath
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
See what other Food52 readers are saying.