If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
The holiday season is in full swing, which means sugar, sugar, and more sugar. Before you set off to bake cinnamon cookies and cranberry rolls, fuel up on savory dishes like curried cauliflower salad and spicy stir-fried delicata squash. We've got all the inspiration you need with these links.
- Get your fill of greens with this hearty winter kale salad. (The Yellow Table.)
- Warm up with a bowl of spaghetti and vegan amatriciana sauce. (Earthsprout.)
- Shave cauliflower, then toss it with a zesty, curry-spiced dressing for a unique and flavorful salad. (Happyolks.)
- Give delicata squash a spicy kick by stir-frying it with garlic, ginger, and a hot pepper. (Big Girls Small Kitchen.)
- Switch up your morning bun recipe by adding cranberries, ricotta, and pistachios. (Pratos e Travessas.)
- Have the best of both worlds with this sweet-and-salty dark chocolate popcorn. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
- These cinnamon granola chocolate bars make great gifts (if you can resist eating the whole batch yourself). (Chocolate & Zucchini.)
- Break out your cutest cookie cutters for these cinnamon cookies. (Emiko Davies.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!