If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy Christmakwanzakkah! Yes, that's right -- we're celebrating Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah all in one fell swoop this week, and we've got plenty of gingerbread, rugelach, and pound cake to get us through the next three holidays. Want to share in the holiday spirit with us? Just read these links.
- Deep. Fried. Rugelach. That is all. (What Jew Wanna Eat.)
- Make this gingerbread cake for a beautiful, simple dessert option. (Fork to Belly.)
- Want to impress your friends? Build a wintery gingerbread cabin. (Hint of Vanilla.)
- Fill your rugelach with Nutella for a twist on the original jam-filled cookies. (Hummingbird High.)
- Roll some festive chocolate-Oreo truffles to give as gifts this year. (A Beautiful Mess.)
- More rugelach, please! This time it's filled with cherries, dark chocolate, cinnamon, and pecans. (The Candid Appetite.)
- Whip up a loaf of this apricot jam pound cake for Kwanzaa. (Kwanzaa Culinarians.)
- Add some tahini to your hot chocolate for a nutty, rich flavor. (My Name Is Yeh.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!