If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
With more snow headed towards many of us this weekend, we're turning to comforting, savory dishes to keep us warm. From twice-baked potatoes and spicy eggplant-pork noodles to lamb curry and Chinese hotdish, these recipes will have you embracing the winter weather in no time.
- Turn leftover roast lamb into this flavorful curry. (From the Kitchen.)
- Give basic spaghetti a boost with garlicky, herby breadcrumbs. (Cook Republic.)
- Like casseroles? Then you'll love this comforting Chinese hotdish. (My Name Is Yeh.)
- Baked sweet potatoes get a kick from a few spoonfuls of Thai curry peanut sauce. (With Food and Love.)
- Plan a cozy night in and make these cocoa-rubbed steaks with twice-baked potatoes. (Dessert for Two.)
- Warm up with these spicy noodles with garlic, eggplant, and ground pork. (Two Red Bowls.)
- Saffron, pistachios, and shrimp make this risotto extra-special. (Girl Versus Dough.)
- What could be better than scallion pancakes? Scallion pancake quesadillas! (Le Jus d'Orange.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!