We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
The best part about Valentine's Day is, hands down, the food. On February 14, it's perfectly acceptable to eat cookies, chocolate tarts, crème brûlée, cake, steak, and lobster (in no particular order). And the best part about food is sharing it with someone you love. Whether you're celebrating with your significant other, best friend, or grandma, go all out with your Valentine's Day menu this year.
- Top grilled steaks with horseradish-herb butter for a special Valentine's dinner. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Make it a surf-n-turf night with salmon en (heart-shaped) papillote. (A Couple Cooks.)
- Beetroot risotto with truffle butter is both delicious and festive. (Our Food Stories.)
- Nothing says "fancy" quite like lobster tails! (Half Baked Harvest.)
- Put those Valentine's roses to good use by crystallizing them for this cake. (Butter and Brioche.)
- These chocolate-raspberry tarts are individually portioned, so you don't have to fight over who gets more dessert. (Pastry Affair.)
- Color your heart-shaped sugar cookies naturally with beet powder. (Oh, Ladycakes.)
- Dress up regular old crème brûlée with chocolate and blood oranges. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!