If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
With St. Patrick's Day falling on a Tuesday this year, you might want to start celebrating a little bit early. This weekend, cook up some leprechaun-friendly food (read: anything that contains Guinness, Jameson, Bailey's, and/or the color green) and throw a pre-St. Patrick's Day party. All you need are these links and the luck of the Irish.
- Start the festivities with this Irish brown bread -- you'll need it to soak up all the booze. (Girl Versus Dough.)
- Broccoli makes these cheddar cheese tots a festive shade of green. (I Am a Food Blog.)
- For another fun green snack, sprinkle matcha on popcorn. (Fork & Flower.)
- Jameson-blue cheese burger with Guinness cheese sauce and crispy onions. Enough said. (Half Baked Harvest.)
- Make naturally green mint ice cream and sandwich it between two chocolate cookies. (The Merrythought.)
- You're only six ingredients away from homemade Irish cream. (Farmette.)
- You can't go wrong with double chocolate Guinness muffins for breakfast on St. Patty's Day. (Floating Kitchen.)
- Speaking of Guinness, make this stout cake with Bailey's cream cheese frosting to end things on a sweet note. (Blogging over Thyme.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!