We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This weekend, wake up your tastebuds with bright, bold flavors. Use vibrant ingredients—like fresh herbs, citrus, ginger, passionfruit, and a splash of amaretto—to kick your meals up a notch. We've got all the recipes you need with these links.
- This simple pasta dish—with sausage, mushrooms, and spinach—is bursting with flavor, thanks to a big squeeze of lemon. (A Cup of Jo.)
- Speaking of citrus, juice some grapefruits for margaritas. (Well Plated.)
- Add chorizo, herbs, and mushrooms to jazz up your standard rice pilaf. (The Food Gays.)
- Top rhubarb-almond cake with amaretto cashew cream for a lovely spring dessert. (Artful Desperado.)
- Fill spring rolls with mango, red bell pepper, and jalapeño, then serve with a cilantro-avocado dipping sauce. (Cookie and Kate.)
- Make your own Thai curry paste, then add it to a coconut milk soup with tofu and vegetables. (Kraut Kopf.)
- Stuff pancakes with ricotta and serve with a lavender-passion fruit sauce. (Half Baked Harvest.)
- Get your hands on some drinking vinegar, and make this blood orange-mezcal cocktail with it. (Turntable Kitchen.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!