We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week we celebrated Earth Day, which inspired us to turn to vegetable-focused recipes. Whether you make soup, fried rice, fritters, or tacos this weekend, pay your respects to Mother Earth by using plenty of fresh vegetables. Need a little help? We've got you covered with these links.
- Make a batch of this simple, comforting vegetable soup to eat all throughout the week. (101 Cookbooks.)
- Vegetable fried rice gets a spring makeover with ramps, peas, and asparagus. (With Food and Love.)
- Roast sweet potato wedges and serve with avocado chimichurri. (Sprouted Kitchen.)
- Mushrooms, scallions, peas, and arugula come together in this bowl of gnocchi. (Dishing up the Dirt.)
- Whip up some corn fritter cakes and serve it with an avocado-lime sauce for a bright spring meal. (Edible Perspective.)
- For a different take on fritters, try these potato-scallion-kale cakes. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- These sweet potato and pecan tacos are proof that vegan tacos can be flavorful and delicious. (Nutrition Stripped.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) 101 Cookbooks, With Food and Love, Sprouted Kitchen, Green Kitchen Stories
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Dishing up the Dirt, Edible Perspective, Nutrition Stripped, Smitten Kitchen
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!