If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week we celebrated Earth Day, which inspired us to turn to vegetable-focused recipes. Whether you make soup, fried rice, fritters, or tacos this weekend, pay your respects to Mother Earth by using plenty of fresh vegetables. Need a little help? We've got you covered with these links.
- Make a batch of this simple, comforting vegetable soup to eat all throughout the week. (101 Cookbooks.)
- Vegetable fried rice gets a spring makeover with ramps, peas, and asparagus. (With Food and Love.)
- Speaking of asparagus, blend it with fennel and spinach for a nourishing soup. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
- Roast sweet potato wedges and serve with avocado chimichurri. (Sprouted Kitchen.)
- Mushrooms, scallions, peas, and arugula come together in this bowl of gnocchi. (Dishing up the Dirt.)
- Whip up some corn fritter cakes and serve it with an avocado-lime sauce for a bright spring meal. (Edible Perspective.)
- For a different take on fritters, try these potato-scallion-kale cakes. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- These sweet potato and pecan tacos are proof that vegan tacos can be flavorful and delicious. (Nutrition Stripped.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!