We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
While the sun shines, head to the farmers market. We're loving the sudden influx of recipes that take advantage of fresh fruits and vegetables, some of which we might not have seen for a while. Say hello and welcome back to fresh herbs and rhubarb, and test out a few new flavor combinations from these creative bloggers.
- Get your hands on some silky homemade orecchiette and fresh pesto. (Two Red Bowls.)
- Switch up your weekend tacos with blackened catfish and sunflower sprout slaw. (Southern Soufflé.)
- Put an egg on your pizza and call it breakfast. ( I Am a Food Blog.)
- Rosemary, thyme, and lavender, these delightful shortbreads will take you to cloud nine. (Happyolks.)
- Celebrate the Derby with a dark chocolate and mint julep pie. (Butter and Brioche.)
- Beautiful roasted kabocha squash and tangerine tahini sauce proves that orange is always in season. (My Darling Lemon Thyme.)
- These funky tacos are filled with a delicious hodgepodge of bok choy, shishito peppers, and snap peas. (Earthy Feast.)
- Wrap up your rhubarb and apple in a braided strudel. (The Crepes of Wrath.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!