We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
It's Memorial Day Weekend, which means that we want to be out picnicking, which means that we want bright, light, portable foods to share with friends. Read these links for inspiration, and then get out there and flop in the grass.
- Dessert for breakfast! Yes! (Even if there's yogurt and fruit in there.) (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Make a big batch of this popcorn—with sesame crackers, soy, seaweed, and sugar—and snack all weekend. (Two Red Bowls.)
- Scoop up the last of the ramps for this cheesy, garlicky focaccia. (Southern Soufflé.)
- Maybe we're jumping the gun on berries, but this balsamic-berry pie is a happy reminder of what's to come. (Pastry Affair.)
- Drizzle coconut milk into your cold brew, or get wild and add rum and whipped cream. (Hungry Girl Por Vida.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Smitten Kitchen, Two Red Bowls, Southern Soufflé, A Daily Something
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) In the Making by Belén, Pastry Affair, Hungry Girl Por Vida, Green Kitchen Stories
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!