These are the blog posts we love the most, with rich flavors and colors—beets! blackberries! peaches!—for the end of August.
- Peaches and honey get cozy with a buttery, crumbly cobbler topping. (Sweet.ish)
- Tomatoes are so perfect right now, it's hard to justify cooking them. So don't! (Smitten Kitchen)
- Egg yolks and butter make this berry-packed caked super moist. (Lil Vienna)
- In this pandowdy, peaches and cornmeal biscuits are sweetned with sorghum. (Nothing in the House)
- This salad gives a big nod to the BLT—and gets earthiness from beets, corn, and a raspberry dressing. (The Pig and Quill)
- The prettiest ice cream we've ever seen, thanks to beets! (Also, hey, it's vegan.) (600 Acres)
- Blackberry pie in a buttery deep-dish crust. It doesn't get much better than that. (Eat Me Blog)
- Blackberries and orange blossom water make for one summery soda. (Beard and Bonnet)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!