We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Eight ways to use up all the apples you just picked (or bought).
- Upgrade your breakfast pastries with cinnamon buns chock-full of apples and brown butter. (Bread and Barrow)
- An apple, almond, and ricotta cake? This one has us running for our skillets. (Butterlust)
- For an afternoon snack, whip up an apple-y and almondy cake that has just a hint of citrus. (Wholy Goodness)
- These muffins contain tart apples for a little extra bite. (Southern Souffle)
- These maple-glazed fritters make us giddy for the leaves to change. (Half Baked Harvest)
- Apple cider turns your granola into apple crisp! Almost. (Hungry Girl Por Vida)
- Pancakes and apples? Yum. Pancakes with apples? Yes, please! (Cookie and Kate)
- Apple cider churros with a homemade salted caramel dipping sauce. Need we say more? (Broma Bakery)
In honor of fall, what are your favorite apple treats? Let us know in the comments!