If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Eight ways to use up all the apples you just picked (or bought).
- Upgrade your breakfast pastries with cinnamon buns chock-full of apples and brown butter. (Bread and Barrow)
- An apple, almond, and ricotta cake? This one has us running for our skillets. (Butterlust)
- For an afternoon snack, whip up an apple-y and almondy cake that has just a hint of citrus. (Wholy Goodness)
- These muffins contain tart apples for a little extra bite. (Southern Souffle)
- These maple-glazed fritters make us giddy for the leaves to change. (Half Baked Harvest)
- Apple cider turns your granola into apple crisp! Almost. (Hungry Girl Por Vida)
- Pancakes and apples? Yum. Pancakes with apples? Yes, please! (Cookie and Kate)
- Apple cider churros with a homemade salted caramel dipping sauce. Need we say more? (Broma Bakery)
In honor of fall, what are your favorite apple treats? Let us know in the comments!