We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Eight recipes to get your baking skills warmed up for the holiday season. (A.K.A., a guaranteed way to eat delicious treats all weekend.)
- If you haven't been putting Nutella in your brownies, here's the perfect excuse to start. (The Vanilla Bean Blog)
- It's pie season, people, so indulge yourself in a homemade treat that's chock-full of apples and caramel. (Pastry Affair)
- This is the chocolate cake you dreamt of eating after you saw Matilda, so give in to nostalgia and grab a fork. (The Woks of Life)
- Elegant sandwich cremes that will get you in the cranberry-season spirit, and let you flex your pastry skills. (Lady and Pups)
- Make a batch of spiced cookies to munch on with your coffee, your tea, and your evening glass of wine. (Loves Food, Loves to Eat)
- Even if it's not your birthday, why not make a cake and eat it too? Especially one drizzled with chocolate. (Eat Me Blog)
- It's time to finally learn how to make your own croissants—and fill them will all the things you've been dreaming about. (Not Derby Pie)
- You can never have too many crumble recipes (because it's like a dessert you can eat for breakfast). (Matters of the Belly)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!
See what other Food52 readers are saying.