If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Eight recipes to get your baking skills warmed up for the holiday season. (A.K.A., a guaranteed way to eat delicious treats all weekend.)
- If you haven't been putting Nutella in your brownies, here's the perfect excuse to start. (The Vanilla Bean Blog)
- It's pie season, people, so indulge yourself in a homemade treat that's chock-full of apples and caramel. (Pastry Affair)
- This is the chocolate cake you dreamt of eating after you saw Matilda, so give in to nostalgia and grab a fork. (The Woks of Life)
- Elegant sandwich cremes that will get you in the cranberry-season spirit, and let you flex your pastry skills. (Lady and Pups)
- Make a batch of spiced cookies to munch on with your coffee, your tea, and your evening glass of wine. (Loves Food, Loves to Eat)
- Even if it's not your birthday, why not make a cake and eat it too? Especially one drizzled with chocolate. (Eat Me Blog)
- It's time to finally learn how to make your own croissants—and fill them will all the things you've been dreaming about. (Not Derby Pie)
- You can never have too many crumble recipes (because it's like a dessert you can eat for breakfast). (Matters of the Belly)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!