If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- We prepped for Hanukkah by coming up with a night-by-night game plan and compiling a list of common latke problems and how to fix them,
- It became evident that having brown butter at the ready all the time, always, is the only way to go.
- We celebrated the first night of Hanukkah with lotsa latkes...
- ...and considered inviting French toast over for dinner.
- Hooray! We announced our Cookies of the World, along with a gorgeous little cookie map by Jordan Sondler.
- Your mantle never looked better.
- Hillary Reeves took us down the thumbprint cookie rabbit hole.
- The community came up with a few solutions for using up that last bit of molasses, and they are all pretty tasty.
- The secrets to softening brown sugar were revealed.
- DIY candles for Hanukkah... and beyond!
- We found that there is nothing more delicious than homemade cannoli.
- Haven't found a project to tackle this season? Just reminding you that we reminded you that brewing beer is a great one.
- We gave you a few ways to help reduce or prevent food waste in your own kitchen!
- Savory whipped cream was a thing. And it was delicious.
- #NSDL hit the roof!
- Lindsay-Jean put together a list of some truly phenomenal gifts that give back.
- Wine myths were busted.
- 1 Minute Meal profiled Dave Cook, author and photographer behind the blog Eating in Translation and he shared his love of the food of and around different cultural communities.
- We took a look at Felicia Campbell's The Food of Oman and liked (and couldn't wait to taste) what we saw.
- Bitten by the travel bug, we went a step further and rounded up 46 cookie recipes from around the world for the holidays.
- And jumping off of cookies, we couldn't resist Yossy Arefi's bites of orange flower-scented baklava.
- Even more cookies? You bet: We launched a seriously gorgeous—and community-sourced!—cookie map featuring 46 cookies from every corner of the world.