If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The lie that is Turkish delight, an intergalactic cocktail, and Starbucks' (good) coffee strategy.
Here are 6 of our favorite things we read (and watched) this week:
- How C.S. Lewis lead us all to believe that Turkish Delight is much more delicious than it really is. [Atlas Obscura]
- In the universe of intergalactic cocktails, the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster reigns. [Eater]
- Hold the shaking the stirring—serve your cocktails at room temperature. [The New York Times]
- For Starbucks, the future of their brand is (not surprisingly?) really, really good coffee. [Grub Street]
- What Brits talk about when they talk about pudding. [Atlas Obscura]
- The best Scandinavian candy (that isn't black licorice). [Saveur]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.