Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. So fast, in fact, that it's already 2016! Here's what you may have missed on the site this year (so far).
- We rang in the new year with gussied-up comfort food and a few Champagne cocktails.
- Refusing Gatorade and saltines, we woke up on January 1st determined to make breakfast.
- Expecting to wake up a bit partied-out, we gave ourselves some hangover-proof resolutions to make sure we started off the year on the right, slightly wobbly, mildly dehydrated, foot.
- Our grandparents weighed in on hot food trends to come (fried pasta sandwiches... you heard it here first).
- Groggy but determined, we gathered up our half-imbibed bottles of bubbly and put them to use.
- We sat down and made a list of all our cooking goals for 2016.
What have you been up to (all four days of) this year?