We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: Delicious holiday treats to keep up your cookie craze (and use up all that eggnog you've been stashing).
- A delicious way to use up those eggnog dregs in your winter breakfasts. (Beard and Bonnet)
- Dark chocolate, salt, and espresso: a match made in heaven. (The Best Bite of the Plum)
- The only thing better than sweet madeleine cookies are savory madeleine cookies. (The Malabar Tearoom)
- Molten chocolate cake. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, now go make these and enjoy. (600 Acres)
- Another hit for your holiday breakfast table. This time, French toast gets chai-infused. (Sassy Kitchen)
- A delicious fruit-filled pie (with the most decadent crust) to ring in 2016. (A Brown Table)
- Eggnog and pie? Amazing. Eggnog pie? Out of this world. Go get baking. (Oh, Ladycakes)
- With sugarplums still dancing in your head, whip up some sesame marzipan, and blast the Nutcracker score. (Le Jus D'Orange)
What were your favorite food blogs this week? Tell us in the comments below!