If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Have you discovered a new ingredient (or a new way to use an old ingredient) that's transformed the way you cook?
Did you make cacio e pepe every day for 10 weeks until you got it perfect?
Are you excited to write 2000 words on the history of the bialy or how you mastered it at home?
Do you make homemade Grape Nuts? Kahlua? Salt water taffy? Fritos?!
Did you open up a Moosewood-style restaurant with your friends after college and live to tell the tale?
Want to take a series of photographs—or draw a group of illustrations—portraying the traditional way to make a Japanese sponge cake?
If you have an idea you're excited about, we want to hear it! Send us an email at [email protected].
Rather than providing a general introduction or touching on broad topics, please send specific ideas for articles, including...
- The topic(s) you'd like to address
- The questions you'd hope to answer
- The form your piece would take (and an idea of the word count): Is it a personal essay, a reported piece that requires speaking to different sources, or a series of illustrations?
- The photography or art you're imagining (and if you would provide it yourself)
- If the article has an accompanying recipe
Please also share...
- A couple short writing samples you're proud of, in the same style of the article you're pitching
- And, if you're pitching photography, too, please share samples of those as well
Questions? Ask them in the comments!