We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it looks like everyone is showing off their sweet side. Here are eight recipes featuring sweet potatoes from across the web.
- These "Japanese-style" shoestring fries are tangled with bits of fried rosemary for an herby crunch. (Feed Me Dearly)
- Sweet potato fries get an interesting polenta-based coating in this oven-baked version. (Beard & Bonnet)
- Simultaneously hearty and light, this salad pairs roasted sweet potatoes with cauliflower and olives. (In the Making by Belen)
- This black bean and sweet potato salad could also be used to fill a taco. (Naturally Ella)
- This soup integrates lentil and chickpeas into a warming sweet potato based bowl... (My New Roots)
- ...While this recipe uses sweet potatoes roasted in a garlic confit oil to round out a basic, well-thought out hummus. (I Will Not Eat Oysters)
- In the sweetest application of all, sweet potatoes get turned (but not churned) into ice cream in this recipe. (The Broken Bread)
- And do you like sweet potatoes so much you could eat them for every meal? This recipe makes them into a not-so-humble breakfast. (Vanjla)
What sweet potato recipes are in your rotation this week? Let us know in the comments!