If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it looks like everyone is showing off their sweet side. Here are eight recipes featuring sweet potatoes from across the web.
- These "Japanese-style" shoestring fries are tangled with bits of fried rosemary for an herby crunch. (Feed Me Dearly)
- Sweet potato fries get an interesting polenta-based coating in this oven-baked version. (Beard & Bonnet)
- Simultaneously hearty and light, this salad pairs roasted sweet potatoes with cauliflower and olives. (In the Making by Belen)
- This black bean and sweet potato salad could also be used to fill a taco. (Naturally Ella)
- This soup integrates lentil and chickpeas into a warming sweet potato based bowl... (My New Roots)
- ...While this recipe uses sweet potatoes roasted in a garlic confit oil to round out a basic, well-thought out hummus. (I Will Not Eat Oysters)
- In the sweetest application of all, sweet potatoes get turned (but not churned) into ice cream in this recipe. (The Broken Bread)
- And do you like sweet potatoes so much you could eat them for every meal? This recipe makes them into a not-so-humble breakfast. (Vanjla)
What sweet potato recipes are in your rotation this week? Let us know in the comments!