If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Eggs are like that friend who's always up for anything. Just name the time and place and they'll be there—and make whatever it is better. Have a slightly sad salad that needs a boost? Egg it up. Want to kick your sandwich, or your burger, or your pizza up a notch? Put an egg on it.
But we aren't the only ones calling upon eggs
as our wingman for their meal-boosting abilities. Here are 9 ways to add eggs to any meal, inspired by your posts on our (Not)Recipes app:
1. Serve one over pasta:
2. Tuck them into bed(s of lettuce) and salad:
3. Hard-boil a few, chop, and serve:
4. Fry or poach, then put it on toast:
5. Fry or poach one and lay it over potatoes:
6. Let them fry:
7. Serve one, sunny-side up, over avocado toast:
8. Stick them in a sandwich:
9. Or, let them fly solo:
What are your favorite ways to put an egg on it? Tell us in the comments below!