Eggs are like that friend who's always up for anything. Just name the time and place and they'll be there—and make whatever it is better. Have a slightly sad salad that needs a boost? Egg it up. Want to kick your sandwich, or your burger, or your pizza up a notch? Put an egg on it.
But we aren't the only ones calling upon eggs as our wingman for their meal-boosting abilities. Here are 9 ways to add eggs to any meal, inspired by your posts on our (Not)Recipes app:
1. Serve one over pasta:
2. Tuck them into bed(s of lettuce) and salad:
3. Hard-boil a few, chop, and serve:
4. Fry or poach, then put it on toast:
5. Fry or poach one and lay it over potatoes:
6. Let them fry:
7. Serve one, sunny-side up, over avocado toast:
8. Stick them in a sandwich:
9. Or, let them fly solo:
What are your favorite ways to put an egg on it? Tell us in the comments below!