If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Eggs Benedict, boozy Frappuccinos, the long history of toast, and more we read and loved this week.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- Was it a traitor, a pope, or a hungover dude who invented Eggs Benedict? [Atlas Obscura]
- Are meat bars replacing chocolate bars? Maybe. [Quartz]
- Here's how New York gets its water. [The New York Times]
- Toast has been a thing for over 150 years. [FiveThirtyEight]
- It was only a matter of time until Starbucks introduced boozy Frappuccinos. [GrubStreet]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.