If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Everyone knows that the best part of Christmas is the stockings.
Age 5 or 95, there's something about a collection of little, unexpected treats that makes your insides all cozy-like.
Maybe you celebrate something else, or stockings aren't part of your tradition—but these 'lil gifts are perfect for any time you want to surprise someone with an, "I'm thinking about you." So here are 49 of our tiny, charming, magical, soft, sweet, make-you-giggle, thoughtful ideas. Let's fill 'er up, shall we?
1. A bitty baby succulent
2. Magic pearls that keep your crisp white wines chilly!
3. A micro building block set to build a mini giraffe
4. A baby Staub cocotte to use as a salt cellar or bake full of eggs
12. A kit for growing your own herbs in the windowsill in a glass jar
13. A pocket-sized adult coloring book with mini colored pencils
14. Or a kid-friendly stained glass coloring book
15. For the snail-mailers, a wax seal stamp with their initial on it
Actually Useful Things
16. Our best didn’t-know-I-needed-it-but-now-I-can’t-live-without-it kitchen item: the egg coddler!
17. A tassel keychain that has a hidden phone charger
18. A selfie stick (don’t hate me)
19. A dopp kit (bonus points for filling it with travel sized toiletries)
20. Ice trays that actually work (and keep freezer smell out!
Edible (or Drinkable) Things
25. Edible sugar doilies that float on top of tea or hot chocolate and amaze guests
26. Bourbon maple syrup, because pancakes
27. A U-pick retro candy bag
28. Mini finishing salt tins, to keep in purses and pockets
44. Used paperbacks of your favorite classics. (Mine is Edith Wharton’s House of Mirth.)
45. A sparky nail polish
46. Super-luxe, great smelling spa toiletries
47. Mad Libs! (Printables!)
48. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm
49. A handmade ornament they'll keep forever
OK, I'm off to find a bigger stocking.
What are you favorite things to stuff in your loved ones' stockings? Got any stocking "donts"? Tell us in the comments below!