If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The time has come—not for cabbages and kings, but for Brimfield!
Brimfield—short for the Brimfield Antique Show, the biggest antiques flea in the Northeastern United States—comes thrice a year to tiny, eponymous Brimfield, Massachusetts. Antiques vendors take over a long stretch on either side of Route 20 with their vintage wares of all stripes, from shelves and jadeite dishes to massive, dusty, beautiful pieces of antique farming equipment. Whether you’re a serious collector or someone who just loves to sift through your local thrift store’s bargain bins, you’ll find something special at Brimfield. Which, of course, is why we’re going. It is nothing short of a party.
For a second year, we’re bringing back the Food52 Market: You’ll be able to peruse some of our favorite vintage-inspired treasures from the Shop. We’ll ship them to you for free if you place an order, which means you’ll have more room in your car for other Brimfield finds. You can scoop up some of our pieces designed in collaboration with Madewell, like shibori-dyed linens and pretty, splatter-painted leather coasters.
We’ll also be partnering with Pottery Barn to give Brimfield explorers a home base: the Pottery Barn Lawn Party! Come by, say hello, and use our tent as a place to step out of the sun and the chaotic fun of Brimfield. Relax on some of Pottery Barn’s dreamy outdoor furniture! Have a snack! Sip on some iced teas, courtesy of Pure Leaf’s Tea House Collection! Pick up a Food52 tote! Check out our killer vintage camper! Whew!
And when you need a break from shopping, drop in for one of the events or workshops we’ll be hosting. Over the course of the week, we’ll...
- Throw a Barbecue & Biscuit Breakfast at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 10! In partnership with Pottery Barn and the local and beloved BT’s Smokehouse, we’ll have Food52 co-founder Merrill Stubbs’ Cream Biscuits en masse, brisket hash, and sausage fatties (you’ll love them). We’ll keep going until we run out of biscuits.
- Listen (and dance!) to cheery live fiddle music on Saturday and Sunday (May 13 and 14)
- Craft woven wall hangings from yarn and found objects
- Pot succulents in all variety of vintage vessels (teapots! mugs! coffee creamers!)
- Make Mother’s Day cards (P.S. Exploring Brimfield is an excellent thing to do with your mama.)
A few quick details for you:
- Brimfield runs May 9 to May 14. We’ll be there the whole time! You can find us at Central Park Field, sites 12, 13, and 14 (right where we were last year).
- Here’s last year’s handy-dandy illustrated map of Brimfield (still accurate!), so you can find us and get a sense of how to navigate the flea.
- Here's an even easier way to find us: Download the Brimfield Flea Finder app.
- And here are some tips for smart antiquing.
See you there!