If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — stay tuned for next week when we'll publish these with photographs! Confused? Don't be! Here are the changes afoot at Food52.)
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Little Spinach Pinwheels
- Stuffed Collards
- Warm Chard And Farro
- Chard, Cauliflower and Caramelized Onion in Cheese Crust
- Collards & Chorizo
- Curried Pumpkin Risotto with Chorizo, Kale and Squash Hash
- Fall Beet Salad
- Kale Pesto
- Mock Southern Greens
- Sauteed Chard with Preserved Lemon and Olives
- Kale and Chicken Soup for Two
- Collard Oshitashi
- Orecchiette with Mustard Greens, Country Ham, and Potatoes
- Pesto d’Urtica
- Spicy Swiss Chard and Feta Cheese Pie in Yogurt Pastry Dough
- Swiss Chard Gratin
- Warm Red and Black Quinoa Salad with Roasted Kale and Beets
- Green Cannelloni