If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
You've made it to the weekend, which means you can treat yourself to our roundup of links we love. This past week -- just in case you didn't know -- love was in the air, and it's only gaining speed. Muster up the courage to ask out that new co-worker or the new tenant down the hall, buy a box of chocolates, and read on for an unforgettable Valentine's Day.
- Forget about ordering dessert on Valentine's Day: impress your date by making your own fondue.
- Whipping up these cabernet chocolate truffles is a sure way of winning someone's heart over.
- Puns about food and romance. That is all.
- Your Valentine deserves only the best. The best American-made chocolate, that is.
- Make sure your Valentine gets the picture with short but sweet blow-up posters.
- Go above and beyond: let Etsy and Whole Foods help you find the most thoughtful gift to pair with the perfect dinner.