If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) [email protected] next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Ramp Tramp Pizza
- Artichokes and Parsley, Preserved Lemon Pesto
- Baby Artichokes and Dinosaur Kale Panzanella
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Crab Stuffed Artichokes
- Artichoke and Emmental Soufflé
- Lemon Lamb Shanks with Baby Artichokes
- Carciofi alla Giudia with Fried Lemon
- Artichoke Dip (Which You Could Make into Tapenade by Adding Capers)
- Steamed Artichokes with Eggless Basil Mayonnaise Dip
- Grilled Baby Artichokes with Mint Chimichurri
- Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil and Peas
- Eggs "Sardou" --With Artichoke Heart And Spinach
- Artichoke Fritters
- Peach & Prosciutto Pizza
- Iron Skillet Pizza
- Weeknight Margueritesque Pizza
- Roasted Potato Pizza with Goat Cheese, Spring Herbs and Urfa Biber
- Lazy Greek Pizza with Shrimp
- Chevre & Rapini Pizza with Red Onion, Lemon and Pine Nuts
- Half Moon Pizza with Melted Green Garlic & Shrimp
- Jersey Pizza with Roasted Garlic and Arugula
- The Motor City
- Strawberry n Melisse Pizza
- Leek, Prosciutto, and Egg Pizza
- White Potato Pizza
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods