We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Summer's a popular time for travel, which means you'll probably end up hosting a few visitors here and there. And when they come, you'll be prepared to feed both expected and unexpected guests well with snacks, drinks and dessert. (Always dessert.) These links will keep everyone happy and full.
- You’ll never think of avocado toast the same way again. (101 Cookbooks.)
- Grilled pineapple, coconut gelato, Thai basil -- this dessert is the next best thing to a tropical vacation. (Blog Milk.)
- Cardamom adds complexity and warmth to this roasted plum ice cream. (Sift and Whisk.)
- Not sure what to do with those beautiful carrots you bought at the farmers market? Do this. (Biscuits and Such.)
- Light and fluffy lemon ricotta waffles are just what we want for brunch this weekend. (Joy the Baker.)
- It’s Friday -- have a couple cocktails. These citrus and herb ones have your name written all over them. (Bakers Royale.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) 101 Cookbooks, Blog Milk, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Green Kitchen Stories
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Sift and Whisk, Biscuits and Such, Joy the Baker, Bakers Royale