We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week was all about outdoor dining and entertaining. Sure, you could head to a swanky rooftop bar this evening for happy hour, but why not throw your own? All you need is a pitcher (or two) of cocktails, some simple appetizers, and your favorite people to toast the end of the week. If you're looking for inspiration, just browse these links.
- It’s Friday. You deserve this refreshing ginger mint limeade, with a splash of gin. (The Best Remedy.)
- Sprinkle peaches with this almond crisp topping for a new take on a classic. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Make the most of hatch chile season by stuffing them with cheese. (Naturally Ella.)
- Still have hatch chiles to use? These tortillas will take care of that. (Homesick Texan.)
- A light twist on classic sangria with rosé, strawberries and nectarines. (David Lebovitz.)
- Feel like being the perfect hostess? Make granola for your guests to take home. (The Daily Muse.)
- And, a different way to use corn. (Hint: it's a creamy chowder. Everyone will love it.) (The First Mess.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) The Best Remedy, Smitten Kitchen, Naturally Ella, Homesick Texan
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) David Lebovitz, The Daily Muse, Dolly and Oatmeal, The First Mess