We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Fridays are extra sweet when you have a three-day weekend ahead of you. Whether you’re hosting or party-hopping, you’ll need to whip up some end-of-summer treats to share with friends and family. We’ve got you covered with these links.
- Bourbon sours are a must for any gathering, right? (Yummy Supper.)
- This almond olive tapenade is the perfect party spread. (Vintage Mixer.)
- What’s cake without ice cream? Caramelized fig ice cream, to be exact. (Happyolks.)
- Fruit cobbler is a summertime staple. Make it with apricots and fresh berries. (Eat the Love.)
- If you're lucky enough to have an outdoor projector, end the night with a movie and some old-fashioned popcorn on the lawn. (The Bite House.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Yummy Supper, Aida Mollenkamp, Vintage Mixer, What’s Cooking Good Looking
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) The Sweetest Occasion, Happyolks, Eat the Love, The Bite House