We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Columbus Day is this Monday, and whether you have an extra day in the kitchen this weekend or not, pretend you have all the time in the world by whipping up something elaborate and labor-intensive. Croissants, roast chicken, homemade graham crackers -- every holiday deserves a treat, and this one’s no exception. Just don’t forget to read these links.
- It’s comfort food season, and Deb’s got just the thing for it. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- If you’re going camping this weekend, be sure to bring homemade graham crackers for s’mores. (Nothing but Delicious.)
- Have you ever poached chicken in milk before roasting it? Now you'll want to. (Manger.)
- Spice up your morning waffle routine with some chicken-fried quail. (Kinfolk.)
- Everything tastes better in mini form, especially plum pies. (London Bakes.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Smitten Kitchen, Desserts for Breakfast, Nothing but Delicious, Manger
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) My Name is Yeh, Flourishing Foodie, Kinfolk, London Bakes