Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: How to not dread using up holiday leftovers.
Today you opened presents, spent time with loved ones, and (hopefully) drank a warm mug of something by a roaring fire. But tomorrow you'll be faced with a harrowing challenge: using up leftovers. After prepping and cooking for days leading up to the big holiday meal, it can be difficult to rouse enthusiasm over another day of eating potatoes and roast beef. But after you read these links, you'll be ready and willing to make the most of your leftovers.
- Mastering leftovers is all about creativity and a fresh perspective. (Food52.)
- Easy ways to clean all the leftovers out of your fridge. (Bon Appétit.)
- In the unlikely event that you have leftover wine, here is how to use it. (Food52.)
- Helpful hacks for storing and reheating yesterday's meal. (Lifehacker.)
- The key to loving leftovers? Getting innovative with your ingredients. (The New York Times.)
What do you want to read about next? Tell us in the comments!
See what other Food52 readers are saying.